Advocacy Day and Public Policy Forum 2019
Date(s) - 09/17/2019 - 09/18/2019
There are no categories to show at this time.
Advocacy Day & Public Policy Forum 2019
Dates: Sept. 17-18, 2019
Location: Hyatt Regency Crystal City and Capitol Hill
WHAT IS IFMA’s ADVOCACY DAY & PUBLIC POLICY FORUM?
Now more than ever decisions made by our elected officials in Washington DC are having an impact on the FM Profession and the Built Environment. This FREE two-day annual event provides a unique opportunity to meet with your elected officials and make your voice heard. Get updates on FM related legislation, training on how to engage with elected officials and meet directly with your congressional representatives to share your passion and subject matter expertise on facility management issues. Held in Washington, D.C., this FREE annual event open to U.S. residents.
TOP 7 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Get a behind the scenes tour of DC landmarks.
- Learn how Congress creates and implements the laws that affect your business and profession.
- Discuss legislation currently being considered by Congress that will directly impact FM.
- Participate in the legislative process – be part of the solution
- Meet with Members of Congress, key legislative staff and IFMA’s Government Affairs Team to connect FM realities with public policy priorities.
- Learn how to create and state and local government affairs programs for your chapter.
- Meet other chapter leaders and IFMA’s executive committee.
Click Here for additional event information on the IFMA website.
Click Here for registration and hotel information.