Combined Heat and Power (CHP) at Health Care Facilities
Date(s) - 02/26/2019
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
There are no categories to show at this time.
The Department of Energy’s CHP Technical Assistance Partnerships is leading a webinar on the opportunities and applications for Combined Heat and Power (Cogeneration or CHP) at health care facilities.
Please join us on February 26, 2019 at 11 am CST for an interactive conversation about CHP benefits, federally funded engineering services, case studies and opportunities for your hospital.
WEBINAR ATTENDEES WILL:
- Learn about different CHP technologies
- Learn about federally funded Technical Assistance including:
- Free CHP screening of your facility
- Free 3rd party reviews of vendor proposals
- Hear case studies of operating CHP at hospitals from facility staff
- Understand current and future rebates, incentives, and tax advantages available with CHP
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospital Administrators
- Hospital Facility Managers
- Energy Managers
- Service/Maintenance Staff
DOE’s CHP Technical Assistance Partnerships (CHP TAPs) promote and assist in transforming the market for CHP, waste heat to power, and district energy technologies/concepts throughout the United States.