Competitive Edge: Combined Heat and Power in Recreational Athletic Facilities
Date(s) - 07/25/2023
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us for an informative webinar focusing on the application of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in recreational athletic facilities such as the new Aquatic Center of Round Rock Independent School District (ISD) and how it was designed and built with the goal of minimizing its operational costs. A panel of experts will discuss the drivers for and impact of installing CHP in this exemplary facility.
Tuesday, July 25th, 2023
11 am – 12 noon Central Time
LEARN FROM AN EXPERT
- Understand what CHP is and the benefits end users receive
- Identify the different CHP applications and technologies
- Insight into the new CHP installation at the Aquatic center of Round Rock ISD, located in Round Rock, Texas
- To navigate different resources available for CHP
Who should attend?
- Facility Managers
- Energy Managers
- Sustainability Officers
- Resiliency Officers
- K-12 and Higher Education Staff
- Doug Edgar, Vice President of Operations, White Harvest Energy
- Pam Gallagher, Assistant Director, Southcentral & Upper-West CHP TAP
- Christian Jones, Research Assistant, Southcentral & Upper-West CHP TAP
DOE’s CHP Technical Assistance Partnerships (CHP TAPs) promote and assist in transforming the market for CHP, waste heat to power, and district energy technologies/concepts throughout the United States.