Holley is known as the Common Sense Environmentalist making sustainable choices make sense for your business.
Prior to founding H2 Ecodesign, Holley was with tvsdesign for ten years and launched their sustainability studio.
H2 Ecodesign has led several “firsts,” including:
- The First LEED-CI project in the US (Platinum Level)
- The First LEED-CI in China (Gold Level)
- The First LEED project in Thailand
- And most recently, a LEED-CS (Platinum Level) award for the largest energy provider in Thailand. This project is over 2 million square feet.
Beyond buildings, H2 Ecodesign collaborates with a myriad of product manufacturers including carpet, ceilings, faucets, insulation and resilient flooring facilitating their green path including external and internal communication.
Currently, she is consulting for Chemical Insights, an Institute of Underwriters Laboratories who contributes to the protection of human health and well-being through scientific research. Research initiatives are focused on air quality regarding 3D printing, furniture flammability, vaping and global air pollution.
For over a decade, Holley served the National U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) as:
- Chair of the Market Advisory Committee and LEED-CI Core Committee
- As well as, the National USGBC LEED Steering Committee
With a greater emphasis on human health and wellness in the built environment, Holley is both a Fitwel Ambassador, as well as, a WELL Accredited Professional.
Holley is author of the book Becoming a Green Building Professional.