Initiatives, Partners and Friends May/June 2021
Better Buildings, U.S. Department of Energy
The recent 10 most-viewed solutions include a strategy for improving portfolio-wide energy efficiency from Better Buildings partner Lendlease, an innovative solution for energy plant management from Better Plants partner Ford, and resources from partners University of Maryland Medical Center, IHG Hotels & Resorts, and New York City Housing Authority. Check them out!
- New York City Housing Authority: 344 East 28th Street
- Green Revolving Funds Toolkit
- Efficiency-Resilience Nexus Resources
- IHG Hotels & Resorts Green Engage™ Program
- Clean Energy for Low-Income Communities (CELICA) Toolkit
- Wastewater Energy Management Toolkit
- Smart Energy Analytics Campaign Toolkit
- UMMC Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Program
- Lendlease Uses Portfolio Approach to See Savings at Scale in Military Housing – NEW
- Ford Motor Company: Dearborn Campus Uses Digital Twin Tool for Energy Plant Management
Work On The Move 3
IFMA Foundation – Preview Chapter Available
The IFMA Foundation has an excellent track record of concise, targeted books addressing key issues facing the FM industry. The Foundation published Work on the Move in 2011 and Work on the Move 2 in 2016. Both books are widely utilized as a resource for helping facility managers around the globe to prepare for the future of work.
Work on the Move 3, the third book of the series, will be published in the summer of 2021. This important publication will be released as the world recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
A team of nineteen industry experts led by editors Michael Schley and Alexi Marmot are collaborating to produce the book, covering new and updated topics such:
- The New Hybrid Workplace
- Global Workplace Trends
- The Future of Real Estate
- Sustainability and Planetary Health
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in The Workplace
- Trends in Facility Service Business Models
- Health and Well-being in the Workplace
The IFMA Foundation is pleased to provide you with this preview chapter on The Hybrid Workplace from Work on the Move 3. Please watch for the publication of the complete book, coming soon – SUMMER of 2021.