5 REASONS TO JOIN US IN SUSTAINABILITY: If we’re going to create a truly sustainable future, this is the decade for action. You, too, can help. Let’s shape the future of real estate for a better world — a net-zero world.
- JOIN A CULTURE OF BELONGING When you join our sustainability team, you’ll quickly gain knowledge and experience by working alongside our in- house industry experts. You’ll also collaborate with a wide range of real estate professionals and clients across the globe. We believe our unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and drive tangible change. All that starts with our diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and respected as we all work together to achieve common sustainability goals.
- WORK WITH PURPOSE As a founder of Bloomberg Green and a signatory of The Climate Pledge, you’ll be working for a company that’s leading the way in creating a better real estate sector. Our Net Zero target is certified as best in line with climate science, and we’re committed to reaching net-zero enterprise- wide by 2040, with all JLL offices operating in net-zero carbon by 2030. You’ll be seeing best practice in action every day — and share this knowledge with clients. Indeed, when our clients engage with us on sustainability, they know we deliver because being a responsible business is central to our values and everything we do.
- DRIVE IMPACT AT SALE With sustainability as a growing corporate priority, you’ll take on exciting projects that can impact people and the planet. Take our partnership with Washington Metro. Once completed, it will be the largest solar project in the D.C. region, delivering $50 million in new revenue over a 25-year solar power agreement. It will provide clean energy to approximately 1,500 single-family homes
- DELIVER SOCIAL REWARDS You’ll help create inclusive and equitable places where communities thrive and people do their best work. We’re committed to supplier diversity and are aiming to spend at least $1.5B with 1,000+ of our small and diverse supplier partners by 2025. As a socially responsible business, we give back — and there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved. In 2021, despite the pandemic, our employees spent the equivalent of over 900 workdays volunteering in our communities
- INNOVATE WITH TECHNOLOGY Work at the forefront of technology. In partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy, we support clean energy projects in electric vehicles, energy efficiency and renewable energy. Our three-year JLL/Harvard study on ‘The Impact of Buildings on Cognitive Function’ unlocked how healthy buildings improve wellbeing, productivity and performance. And in collaboration with MIT’s Real Estate Innovation Lab, JLL experts shape the future of cities and every type of space in which
LEARN MORE AT JLL.COM/CAREERS